Managing cheat days
June 6, 2017
There is a lot of debate about cheat day meals
FOR cheat day
- Some people like to group any ‘cheat meals’ so its good for the mind
- A cheat day reminds you why you chose to eat well… your stomach hurts, heartburn and bloating is back with a vengeance
- Some people start burning fat quickly the following day after resetting leptin levels
- Sometimes you just need to relax and take life less seriously.
AGAINST cheat day
- Many people feel it is a license to go wild and overdo the gluttony. It can create an overboard extremist mind set of 100% good or 100% bad where in the long term you may get better results by more consistently moderate for long periods of time.
- When you get close to your target weight a cheat day can delay your results
- Sure there are more reasons… ;D